Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gameday visits - wheres my stuff??? y'know stuff???

Over on the GA sports blog today they were picking the likelihood of who was getting the Gameday crew to visit this season. Now we all know that the "best" game is not always picked and it appears that the boys in Bristol do have their favorite places to go (ND, Penn State, TN) but it baffles me why no visit to GA. The name of my blog picks up on Fowlers not so flattering comments about their lone visit in 98. However there is an article reprinted by the UGA.edu that claims the GD crew called Athens a #1 spot! http://www.uga.edu/gm/1298/FrontSpo.html

My wife and I have had a running argument on when the last time Gameday visited Athens. I kept telling her it was before we were married in 99. Anyway, I was right but since she doesnt read this blog I think I am safe in telling that. Which brings up.....why the hell doesnt Gameday come back? This blog would like to know? We have been the Gameday game 7 times since the 98 season when we had the GD crew in town for the UGA-TN game. However, 3 of those were for the GA-FL in Jacksonville and the rest were all away ( Alabama, SC, LSU, and Auburn)....what is the deal here????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home